Friday, April 2, 2010

A New Month

It's a new month and the word for April is clarity....ask for some and it will arrive....the beginning of the natural year. Wow, a new year....that's a nice thought and I like the idea of the "natural" year. Now, if I can just figure out what that means for me. According to the lifecycle forecast, I need to create a fresh vision of what is possible. I know it's spring and I can feel the new life that comes with the warm breezes and the budding plants and I know it is time for new beginnings.
But....in real life, I get catch up in self doubt....what am I doing , why any doing it, what have I accomplished, what comes next, etc., etc.
I'm glad that April is here.

3 comments:

  1. Yesssssss...to the new Natural year and stepping into her with Clarity...great to spread the word....we can all get somethin' goin'...be it a new goal or an infusion of energy for one that's been on the back burner...the time to kick off is during the next two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "fresh starts" new years, the begining of a month, even a fresh week sounds good some times. I never thought about the natural year...Is that equinox to equinox....I may need to do some reading...
    I havent been getting your feeds on my bloger page...think I may have it figured out now...H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get your feeds, but can't seem to get Carol's. Do you get hers?

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are reading my blog. Please leave me a message.