Tuesday, May 4, 2010

""doorway into Spirit"


I am finding that I am not as diligent I would like to be when it comes to blogging. It is really more difficult that I had thought.......just deciding really what this blog is about and what I want to say. I am not a great writer and I so admire people that have just the right words to express how they are feeling. I love running across quotes that say exactly what I am thinking and say it so much more eloquently that I could. From this month's Oprah magazine, Eckhart Tolle writes, "....In all things that we tend to overlook: feeling the gentle breeze on your skin, the sunlight filtering through the clouds, the sound of the rain, the wagging tail of a dog, the shiny apple you are about to bite into. You notice the in-and-out flow of your breath, the feeling of aliveness inside your body. And then there is the beautiful stillness behind it all, which is deep within you. It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up. So let's celebrate our anniversaries as they arise. What we are really celebrating though, is the present moment, the doorway into Spirit, and all there ever is." That's what I wanted to say!

2 comments:

  1. Have you noticed without the humidity this spring the light is so clear and all the colors of nature so bright. It just makes you stop and go ahhhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a beautiful share Kay. And it shows us what you love ***In the Moment***

    One note..Please... don't ever feel that you need to apologize for frequency of posting...everyone knows that there is a lot of life going on.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are reading my blog. Please leave me a message.